Traveling Luck for Victoria Creek, Orange Walk, Belize
Where is Victoria Creek?What's around Victoria Creek?
Wikipedia near Victoria Creek
Where to stay near Victoria Creek
The timezone in Victoria Creek is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 17.8333333°, Longitude. -88.950000000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Victoria Creek, in Orange Walk, Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Blumenfeld (6.1km)
- Gnadenfeld (6.2km)
- Gnadenthal (7.8km)
- Tres Leguas (8.4km)
- Rosita (10km)
- Quatro Leguas (11.5km)
- Edenthal (14.3km)
- Reinland (14.5km)
- La Unión (15.5km)
- Neuendorf (15.5km)
- Blue Creek Village (15.8km)
- Neustadt (17.5km)
- Dos Bocas (19.4km)
- Estero Franco (21.5km)
- Driving Camp (21.7km)
- Andersons Camp (22.4km)
- Gongora (22.4km)
- Unidad Agrícola El Hular (23km)
- Achiote (25.2km)
- Achotal (25.4km)
- Cedar Crossing (27km)
- Canal Bank (30km)
- San Felipe (30km)
- Corozalito (31.1km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Entrada de Mato (26.5km)
- religious populated place;
- a populated place whose population is largely engaged in religious occupations.
- Tres Leguas Mennonite Settlement (11.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Orange Walk District (18.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Xonosha Branch (26.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Azul (15.8km)
Airports close to Victoria Creek
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (114.9km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (150.3km)