Traveling Luck for La Milpa, Orange Walk, Belize
Where is La Milpa?What's around La Milpa?
Wikipedia near La Milpa
Where to stay near La Milpa
The timezone in La Milpa is America/Belize
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 17:19. It's light
Latitude. 17.8000°, Longitude. -88.9833°
Loading map of La Milpa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around La Milpa, in Orange Walk, Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Blumenfeld (13.6km)
- Gnadenfeld (13.8km)
- Tres Leguas (15km)
- Andersons Camp (15km)
- Gnadenthal (15.5km)
- Quatro Leguas (17km)
- Rosita (17.7km)
- Gongora (17.7km)
- Neustadt (18.6km)
- Cedar Crossing (19.7km)
- Edenthal (19.8km)
- Reinland (21.9km)
- Neuendorf (23.3km)
- La Unión (23.3km)
- Blue Creek Village (23.4km)
- Driving Camp (27km)
- Dos Bocas (27.2km)
- Canal Bank (29.1km)
- Estero Franco (29.2km)
- Unidad Agrícola El Hular (30km)
- Achiote (32.9km)
- Achotal (33.1km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Entrada de Mato (33.6km)
- religious populated place;
- a populated place whose population is largely engaged in religious occupations.
- Tres Leguas Mennonite Settlement (19.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Laguna Seca (32.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Orange Walk District (24.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Xonosha Branch (30.9km)
- boundary marker;
- a fixture marking a point along a boundary.
- Vértice Aguas Turbias (27.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Azul (23.4km)
Airports close to La Milpa
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (117.6km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (158.1km)