Traveling Luck for Gallon Jug Airstrip, Orange Walk, Belize
Where is Gallon Jug Airstrip?What's around Gallon Jug Airstrip?
Wikipedia near Gallon Jug Airstrip
Where to stay near Gallon Jug Airstrip
The timezone in Gallon Jug Airstrip is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 17.550000000000001°, Longitude. -89.033333299999995°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gallon Jug Airstrip, in Orange Walk, Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gallon Jug (0km)
- Wamil (16.4km)
- Xaxe Venic (16.4km)
- San Jose (19.7km)
- Cedar Crossing (23.8km)
- Pascua Camp (25.3km)
- Corozal (25.9km)
- Spring Camp (25.9km)
- Rejolla (26.3km)
- Sierra de Agua (27.1km)
- Chan Pond (27.5km)
- Andersons Camp (28.2km)
- Gongora (28.7km)
- Mammee Camp (29.3km)
- Ramonal (30.1km)
- Kaway Camp (31.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Gallon Jug Airstrip (0km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Yalbac Hills (26.3km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Booth's River Escarpment (25.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Stuarts Camp (31.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Crique Blanco Zibal (27.5km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Yalbac (29.3km)
Airports close to Gallon Jug Airstrip
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (117.4km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (196.2km)