Traveling Luck for Hoyuk, Orange Walk, Belize
Where is Hoyuk?What's around Hoyuk?
Wikipedia near Hoyuk
Where to stay near Hoyuk
The timezone in Hoyuk is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. 17.533333299999999°, Longitude. -89.033333299999995°
Geographic features & Photographs around Hoyuk, in Orange Walk, Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Gallon Jug Airstrip (2.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Yalbac Hills (23.9km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Booth's River Escarpment (27.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Crique Blanco Zibal (25km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Yalbac (26.6km)
Airports close to Hoyuk
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (117.5km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (198.5km)