Traveling Luck for Santa Rosa Hill, Orange Walk, Belize
Where is Santa Rosa Hill?What's around Santa Rosa Hill?
Wikipedia near Santa Rosa Hill
Where to stay near Santa Rosa Hill
The timezone in Santa Rosa Hill is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 17.683333300000001°, Longitude. -89.049999999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Santa Rosa Hill, in Orange Walk, Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cedar Crossing (3.8km)
- Andersons Camp (7.8km)
- Gongora (16.4km)
- Gallon Jug (22.6km)
- Xaxe Venic (28.7km)
- Wamil (31.6km)
- Canal Bank (32.3km)
- Blumenfeld (35.3km)
- Gnadenfeld (36.1km)
- Neustadt (36.6km)
- Tres Leguas (37.3km)
- Gnadenthal (37.6km)
- San Jose (38.7km)
- Quatro Leguas (38.9km)
- Sierra de Agua (39km)
- Rosita (39.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Gallon Jug Airstrip (22.6km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Catarata Victoria (12.6km)
- boundary marker;
- a fixture marking a point along a boundary.
- Vértice Aguas Turbias (27.7km)
Airports close to Santa Rosa Hill
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (122.4km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (180km)