Traveling Luck for Betson Bank, Orange Walk, Belize
Where is Betson Bank?What's around Betson Bank?
Wikipedia near Betson Bank
Where to stay near Betson Bank
The timezone in Betson Bank is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 17.7667°, Longitude. -88.9833°
Satellite map around Betson Bank
Loading map of Betson Bank and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Betson Bank, in Orange Walk, Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Andersons Camp (10km)
- Gongora (12.4km)
- Cedar Crossing (14.6km)
- Blumenfeld (17.7km)
- Gnadenfeld (18.7km)
- Gnadenthal (20km)
- Tres Leguas (20.3km)
- Rosita (22.4km)
- Quatro Leguas (22.6km)
- Neustadt (23.8km)
- Reinland (25.2km)
- Edenthal (25.4km)
- Canal Bank (25.7km)
- Blue Creek Village (27.2km)
- Neuendorf (27.6km)
- La Unión (27.6km)
- Driving Camp (28.2km)
- Dos Bocas (31.5km)
- Estero Franco (33.7km)
- Unidad Agrícola El Hular (35.3km)
- religious populated place;
- a populated place whose population is largely engaged in religious occupations.
- Tres Leguas Mennonite Settlement (23.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Orange Walk District (26.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Xonosha Branch (36.5km)
- boundary marker;
- a fixture marking a point along a boundary.
- Vértice Aguas Turbias (28.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Azul (27.2km)
Airports close to Betson Bank
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (115.7km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (162.3km)