Traveling Luck for San Jose, Orange Walk, Belize
Where is San Jose?What's around San Jose?
Wikipedia near San Jose
Where to stay near San Jose
The timezone in San Jose is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. 17.4833333°, Longitude. -88.9333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around San Jose, in Orange Walk, Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around San Jose
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Gallon Jug Airstrip (19.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Yalbac Hills (11.6km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Iguana Creek Forest Reserve (27.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Crique Blanco Zibal (15.1km)
Airports close to San Jose
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (101.7km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (197.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to San Jose
Poptun, Poptun, Guatemala (212.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.