Traveling Luck for Doctor Young Number One, Orange Walk, Belize
Where is Doctor Young Number One?What's around Doctor Young Number One?
Wikipedia near Doctor Young Number One
Where to stay near Doctor Young Number One
The timezone in Doctor Young Number One is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 17.850000000000001°, Longitude. -89°
Geographic features & Photographs around Doctor Young Number One, in Orange Walk, Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tres Leguas (9.8km)
- Quatro Leguas (10km)
- Neustadt (10km)
- Gnadenfeld (11.1km)
- Edenthal (12.4km)
- Blumenfeld (13.4km)
- Gnadenthal (13.7km)
- Rosita (14.5km)
- La Unión (20.6km)
- Neuendorf (20.6km)
- Reinland (21.6km)
- Blue Creek Village (22.2km)
- Andersons Camp (22.6km)
- Unidad Agrícola El Hular (23.7km)
- Dos Bocas (24.2km)
- Estero Franco (25.6km)
- Gongora (26.5km)
- Cedar Crossing (27.1km)
- Achotal (29.4km)
- Tomás Garrido (30km)
- Driving Camp (30.1km)
- Achiote (30.3km)
- Alacranes (32.7km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Entrada de Mato (27.6km)
- religious populated place;
- a populated place whose population is largely engaged in religious occupations.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Orange Walk District (27km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Xonosha Branch (22.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Azul (22.2km)
- boundary marker;
- a fixture marking a point along a boundary.
- Vértice Aguas Turbias (25.3km)
Airports close to Doctor Young Number One
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (123.4km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (153.7km)