Traveling Luck for Zmajevac, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Zmajevac?What's around Zmajevac?
Wikipedia near Zmajevac
Where to stay near Zmajevac
Also known as Tmajevac
The timezone in Zmajevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2500°, Longitude. 19.3464°
Satellite map around Zmajevac
Loading map of Zmajevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zmajevac, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zmajevac (0km)
- (( Laz )) (1km)
- Vranjača (1.2km)
- Alići (1.2km)
- Trkači (1.3km)
- Kujava (1.5km)
- Njivice (1.6km)
- Uremovići (1.9km)
- Rašinovići (2.3km)
- (( Vrela )) (2.6km)
- (( Luke )) (2.6km)
- Vilići (2.6km)
- (( Rašnović )) (2.8km)
- Odžak (3km)
- Katun (3.4km)
- Ristovina (3.7km)
- Rasno (4km)
- Zekavice (4km)
- (( Okruglica )) (4.2km)
- (( Dublje )) (5.1km)
- Kriješterovina (5.1km)
Accommodation around Zmajevac
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (4.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Borovac (2.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (4.6km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (3.6km)
Airports close to Zmajevac
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (117.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (126.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (137.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.7km)