Traveling Luck for Zekavice, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Zekavice?What's around Zekavice?
Wikipedia near Zekavice
Where to stay near Zekavice
Also known as Zekovice
The timezone in Zekavice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 16:13. It's light
Latitude. 43.2675°, Longitude. 19.3808°
Satellite map around Zekavice
Loading map of Zekavice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zekavice, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zekavice (0km)
- (( Vrela )) (1.5km)
- Ristovina (1.7km)
- Rasno (1.7km)
- Vilići (1.8km)
- (( Rašnović )) (2.3km)
- Kujava (2.7km)
- Alići (2.8km)
- Odžak (2.8km)
- Dubočica (3.1km)
- (( Laz )) (3.3km)
- Trkači (3.3km)
- Katun (3.6km)
- Vranjača (3.7km)
- Zmajevac (4km)
- (( Okruglica )) (4.2km)
- Rašinovići (4.5km)
- (( Dublje )) (4.8km)
- (( Luke )) (4.8km)
- Uremovići (4.9km)
- Rabitlje (4.9km)
- Ćirovići (5.1km)
Accommodation around Zekavice
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dobrašnica (2.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pliješa (4.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (4.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (3.2km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (3.9km)
Airports close to Zekavice
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (120km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (130km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (141.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.9km)