Traveling Luck for Rudina, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Rudina?What's around Rudina?
Wikipedia near Rudina
Where to stay near Rudina
Also known as Rudine
The timezone in Rudina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.2122°, Longitude. 19.3669°
Satellite map around Rudina
Loading map of Rudina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rudina, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Stančani )) (1.8km)
- Kordovina (2.3km)
- Mazarići (3.2km)
- (( Okruglica )) (3.5km)
- (( Dublje )) (3.6km)
- Bamburi (3.6km)
- Košare (3.7km)
- Zajedni Do (3.8km)
- Mijačevići (4km)
- Ornice (4.4km)
- Lijeska (4.4km)
- Trkači (4.8km)
- Njivice (4.8km)
- Kosanica (5km)
- (( Laz )) (5km)
- Zmajevac (5.3km)
- Bratosavina (5.3km)
- Kujava (5.3km)
- Kriješterovina (5.4km)
- Vilići (5.7km)
- Alići (5.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Rudina
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pliješa (4.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (4.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (1.9km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (3.6km)
Airports close to Rudina
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (112.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (123.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (127km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (136.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (146km)