Traveling Luck for Brezova Glava, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Brezova Glava?What's around Brezova Glava?
Wikipedia near Brezova Glava
Where to stay near Brezova Glava
The timezone in Brezova Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2256°, Longitude. 19.3572°
Satellite map around Brezova Glava
Loading map of Brezova Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brezova Glava, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Njivice (2.9km)
- Trkači (3km)
- (( Okruglica )) (3km)
- (( Laz )) (3.2km)
- Zmajevac (3.4km)
- (( Dublje )) (3.6km)
- Kujava (3.6km)
- (( Stančani )) (3.7km)
- Ornice (3.8km)
- Kordovina (4km)
- Alići (4km)
- Vilići (4.2km)
- Kriješterovina (4.4km)
- Vranjača (4.5km)
- (( Vrela )) (4.5km)
- Košare (4.7km)
- Rasno (4.8km)
- Mazarići (4.9km)
- Bamburi (4.9km)
- Uremovići (5.1km)
- Zajedni Do (5.1km)
- Lijeska (5.2km)
- Kosanica (5.5km)
- Rašinovići (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Brezova Glava
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pliješa (4.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (4.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Borovac (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- (( Markov Potok )) (0.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (2.1km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (2.7km)
Airports close to Brezova Glava
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (114.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (124.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (136.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.9km)