Traveling Luck for Drljino Brdo, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Drljino Brdo?What's around Drljino Brdo?
Wikipedia near Drljino Brdo
Where to stay near Drljino Brdo
The timezone in Drljino Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 16:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.2181°, Longitude. 19.3550°
Satellite map around Drljino Brdo
Loading map of Drljino Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drljino Brdo, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Stančani )) (2.9km)
- Ornice (3.3km)
- Njivice (3.5km)
- Kordovina (3.7km)
- Košare (3.7km)
- (( Okruglica )) (3.7km)
- Trkači (4km)
- Zajedni Do (4.1km)
- (( Dublje )) (4.1km)
- (( Laz )) (4.2km)
- Kriješterovina (4.2km)
- Zmajevac (4.3km)
- Mazarići (4.6km)
- Kosanica (4.6km)
- Kujava (4.6km)
- Bamburi (4.9km)
- Alići (5km)
- Mijačevići (5.1km)
- Vilići (5.2km)
- Vranjača (5.4km)
- Lijeska (5.4km)
- (( Vrela )) (5.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Drljino Brdo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pliješa (5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Borovac (4.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- (( Markov Potok )) (1.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (2.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (3.6km)
Airports close to Drljino Brdo
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (113.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (123.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (125.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (135.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.8km)