Traveling Luck for Ploče, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Ploce?What's around Ploce?
Wikipedia near Ploce
Where to stay near Ploče
The timezone in Ploce is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2775°, Longitude. 19.3844° , Elevation. 1147m
Satellite map around Ploče
Loading map of Ploče and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ploče, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zekavice (1.4km)
- Ristovina (1.8km)
- Dubočica (2.6km)
- (( Vrela )) (2.8km)
- (( Rašnović )) (2.8km)
- Rasno (3km)
- Vilići (3.1km)
- Odžak (3.2km)
- Rabitlje (3.6km)
- Katun (3.8km)
- Alići (3.9km)
- Kujava (3.9km)
- (( Laz )) (4.5km)
- Trkači (4.5km)
- Vranjača (4.6km)
- Gačevića Dolina (4.8km)
- Lukavice (5.1km)
- Zmajevac (5.1km)
- Rašinovići (5.2km)
- Šarac (5.3km)
- Ćirovići (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ploče
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- (( Sveti Nikola )) (3.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (4.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (5.2km)
Airports close to Ploče
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (121.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (123km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (131.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (143.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.2km)