Traveling Luck for Katun, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Katun?What's around Katun?
Wikipedia near Katun
Where to stay near Katun
Also known as Katun Lindarski, Katuni
The timezone in Katun is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:06. It's light
Latitude. 43.2756°, Longitude. 19.3450°
Satellite map around Katun
Loading map of Katun and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Katun, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Katun (0km)
- Odžak (0.8km)
- (( Rašnović )) (1.4km)
- Rašinovići (1.8km)
- (( Luke )) (1.9km)
- Ristovina (2km)
- Vranjača (2.2km)
- Uremovići (2.5km)
- Alići (2.8km)
- Šumani (2.9km)
- (( Vrela )) (3.3km)
- Zmajevac (3.4km)
- Kujava (3.4km)
- (( Laz )) (3.5km)
- Zekavice (3.6km)
- Vilići (3.7km)
- Trkači (3.9km)
- Njivice (4.7km)
- Rasno (4.9km)
- Rabitlje (5.3km)
- Gradina (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Katun
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dobrašnica (2.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ruđe (3.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Borovac (5.2km)
Airports close to Katun
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (120.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (129.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (140km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.5km)