Traveling Luck for Alići, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Alici?What's around Alici?
Wikipedia near Alici
Where to stay near Alići
The timezone in Alici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:47. It's light
Latitude. 43.2558°, Longitude. 19.3564°
Satellite map around Alići
Loading map of Alići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Alići, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Alići (0km)
- Kujava (0.6km)
- (( Laz )) (0.8km)
- Trkači (1.1km)
- Zmajevac (1.2km)
- Vranjača (1.3km)
- (( Vrela )) (1.4km)
- Vilići (1.5km)
- (( Rašnović )) (1.8km)
- Odžak (2.2km)
- Rašinovići (2.5km)
- Uremovići (2.5km)
- Ristovina (2.6km)
- Zekavice (2.8km)
- Katun (2.8km)
- (( Luke )) (2.8km)
- Njivice (2.9km)
- Rasno (3km)
- (( Okruglica )) (3.9km)
- (( Dublje )) (4.7km)
Accommodation around Alići
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pliješa (5.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Korijen (3.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Borovac (4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (4.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (3.2km)
Airports close to Alići
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (118.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (127.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (139.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.6km)