Traveling Luck for Byawdaw Aw, Burma (general), Myanmar
Where is Byawdaw Aw?What's around Byawdaw Aw?
Wikipedia near Byawdaw Aw
Where to stay near Byawdaw Aw
The timezone in Byawdaw Aw is Asia/Rangoon
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.6500°, Longitude. 98.4000°
Satellite map around Byawdaw Aw
Loading map of Byawdaw Aw and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Byawdaw Aw, in Burma (general), Myanmar
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lye Shoal (2.9km)
- Kyunsin-ye (8.4km)
- Salondaung (12km)
- Nga Kyun (12.4km)
- Taungthonlon (15.9km)
- Kayindaung (17.3km)
- Thamihla Kyun (17.4km)
- Sabo Kyun (18.3km)
- Aut Island (19km)
- Mussel Island (19.8km)
- Plantain Island (20.1km)
- Sa Kyun (23.3km)
- King Island (27.7km)
- Konwe Island (29.5km)
- Sayaw (29.5km)
- Genn Island (29.6km)
- Kyaukme Island (30.1km)
- Thitya Kyun (30.1km)
- Marcus Island (32.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Marcus Group (32.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kadwe Rocks (25.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tein Chaung (21.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cap Rock (26.7km)
Airports close to Byawdaw Aw
Myeik(MGZ), Myeik, Myanmar (54.1km)