Traveling Luck for Thē Aw, Burma (general), Myanmar
Where is The Aw?What's around The Aw?
Wikipedia near The Aw
Where to stay near Thē Aw
The timezone in The Aw is Asia/Rangoon
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:27. It's light
Latitude. 12.6667°, Longitude. 98.3333°
Satellite map around Thē Aw
Loading map of Thē Aw and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Thē Aw, in Burma (general), Myanmar
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Taungthonlon (4.2km)
- Kayindaung (6.7km)
- Mussel Island (8.4km)
- Aut Island (9.5km)
- Thamihla Kyun (12.4km)
- Lye Shoal (15km)
- Genn Island (18.7km)
- Salondaung (19.1km)
- Kyunsin-ye (19.8km)
- Marcus Island (20.6km)
- Nga Kyun (21km)
- Harris Island (21.5km)
- Gifford Island (23.8km)
- Sayaw (25.6km)
- Sabo Kyun (25.7km)
- Maingy Island (28.2km)
- Plantain Island (29.5km)
- King Island (30.6km)
- Page Island (31.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- South Rocks (33km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Marcus Group (20.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tein Chaung (28.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Brown Rock (26.7km)
Airports close to Thē Aw
Myeik(MGZ), Myeik, Myanmar (65km)