Traveling Luck for Nat Maw, Burma (general), Myanmar
Where is Nat Maw?What's around Nat Maw?
Wikipedia near Nat Maw
Where to stay near Nat Maw
The timezone in Nat Maw is Asia/Rangoon
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:03. It's light
Latitude. 12.6000°, Longitude. 98.4667°
Satellite map around Nat Maw
Loading map of Nat Maw and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nat Maw, in Burma (general), Myanmar
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kyunsin-ye (6.6km)
- Nga Kyun (9.3km)
- Sa Kyun (9.5km)
- Plantain Island (9.5km)
- Salondaung (12.2km)
- Lye Shoal (12.6km)
- Sabo Kyun (12.6km)
- Konwe Island (14.9km)
- Thitya Kyun (17.9km)
- Kyaukme Island (23.2km)
- Kala Kyun (24.2km)
- Sabahlaing Island (25.2km)
- King Island (25.3km)
- Kala Kyungyi (26.8km)
- Yemyok Island (30.2km)
- Taungthonlon (30.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kyaukkayan Islands (29.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kadwe Rocks (25.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Iron Passage (27.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cap Rock (15.9km)
Airports close to Nat Maw
Myeik(MGZ), Myeik, Myanmar (39.3km)