Traveling Luck for Nga Kyun, Burma (general), Myanmar
Where is Nga Kyun?What's around Nga Kyun?
Where to stay near Nga Kyun
Also known as Nah gyun, Ngagyun
The timezone in Nga Kyun is Asia/Rangoon
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. 12.5833°, Longitude. 98.4167°
Satellite map around Nga Kyun
Loading map of Nga Kyun and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nga Kyun, in Burma (general), Myanmar
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kangyi (5.9km)
- Kabingyaung (5.9km)
- Kangyi (9.3km)
- Tibu (9.5km)
- Kangyi (14.9km)
- Leikkye (15km)
- Yemyitkyi (15.9km)
- Taungthame (16.8km)
- Linlut (21.1km)
- Kattaluchaung (21.2km)
- Kanazogalet (21.6km)
- Kalagyun (23.2km)
- Mashweu (24.1km)
- Manwebyin (24.4km)
- Kyat-aw (25.3km)
- Milaung-aw (25.3km)
- Gyindaungchaung (25.7km)
- Tichaung (26.8km)
- Mayanchaung (27.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Iron Passage (24.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tein Chaung (9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cap Rock (25.3km)
Airports close to Nga Kyun
Myeik(MGZ), Myeik, Myanmar (44.2km)