Traveling Luck for Nyanmen Aw, Burma (general), Myanmar
Where is Nyanmen Aw?What's around Nyanmen Aw?
Wikipedia near Nyanmen Aw
Where to stay near Nyanmen Aw
The timezone in Nyanmen Aw is Asia/Rangoon
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.6333°, Longitude. 98.4000°
Satellite map around Nyanmen Aw
Loading map of Nyanmen Aw and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyanmen Aw, in Burma (general), Myanmar
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lye Shoal (4.2km)
- Kyunsin-ye (6.6km)
- Salondaung (9km)
- Nga Kyun (9.5km)
- Sabo Kyun (15.3km)
- Taungthonlon (17.3km)
- Plantain Island (17.4km)
- Kayindaung (19km)
- Thamihla Kyun (20km)
- Aut Island (21km)
- Sa Kyun (21km)
- Mussel Island (21.4km)
- King Island (24.7km)
- Konwe Island (27.4km)
- Sayaw (27.4km)
- Genn Island (29.5km)
- Thitya Kyun (29.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kadwe Rocks (27.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Iron Passage (14.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tein Chaung (18.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cap Rock (26.5km)
Airports close to Nyanmen Aw
Myeik(MGZ), Myeik, Myanmar (52km)