Traveling Luck for Iron Passage, Burma (general), Myanmar
Where is Iron Passage?What's around Iron Passage?
Wikipedia near Iron Passage
Where to stay near Iron Passage
The timezone in Iron Passage is Asia/Rangoon
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 12.7000°, Longitude. 98.3500°
Satellite map around Iron Passage
Loading map of Iron Passage and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Iron Passage, in Burma (general), Myanmar
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kayindaung (5.9km)
- Thamihla Kyun (6km)
- Aut Island (6.6km)
- Taungthonlon (6.6km)
- Mussel Island (8.8km)
- Lye Shoal (14.8km)
- Kyunsin-ye (21km)
- Salondaung (22.8km)
- Genn Island (23.9km)
- Nga Kyun (24.1km)
- Marcus Island (24.3km)
- Harris Island (26.4km)
- Gifford Island (28km)
- Sabo Kyun (29.5km)
- Sayaw (32.3km)
- Plantain Island (32.3km)
- Sinthama Kyun (33.6km)
- Long Island (34.5km)
- Maingy Island (34.8km)
- Taungbunge (35.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Marcus Group (25.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Maundrell Reef (35.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tein Chaung (32.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Brown Rock (29.6km)
Airports close to Iron Passage
Myeik(MGZ), Myeik, Myanmar (66.7km)