Traveling Luck for French Bay, Burma (general), Myanmar
Where is French Bay?What's around French Bay?
Wikipedia near French Bay
Where to stay near French Bay
The timezone in French Bay is Asia/Rangoon
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 12.6167°, Longitude. 98.4000°
Satellite map around French Bay
Loading map of French Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around French Bay, in Burma (general), Myanmar
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kyunsin-ye (5.9km)
- Salondaung (6km)
- Lye Shoal (6.7km)
- Nga Kyun (6.7km)
- Sabo Kyun (12.4km)
- Plantain Island (14.9km)
- Taungthonlon (19km)
- Sa Kyun (19km)
- Kayindaung (21km)
- King Island (21.8km)
- Thamihla Kyun (22.8km)
- Mussel Island (23.2km)
- Aut Island (23.3km)
- Konwe Island (25.5km)
- Sayaw (25.5km)
- Thitya Kyun (29.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kadwe Rocks (29.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Iron Passage (17.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tein Chaung (15.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cap Rock (26.7km)
Airports close to French Bay
Myeik(MGZ), Myeik, Myanmar (50.1km)