Traveling Luck for Cap Rock, Burma (general), Myanmar
Where is Cap Rock?What's around Cap Rock?
Wikipedia near Cap Rock
Where to stay near Cap Rock
The timezone in Cap Rock is Asia/Rangoon
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.6333°, Longitude. 98.5500°
Satellite map around Cap Rock
Loading map of Cap Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cap Rock, in Burma (general), Myanmar
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Thitya Kyun (4.2km)
- Sabahlaing Island (9.3km)
- Kyaukme Island (9.5km)
- Sat Kyun (17.9km)
- John Island (18.9km)
- Konwe Island (19km)
- Sa Kyun (19.1km)
- Kyunzauk Island (20km)
- Kyunsin-ye (20.9km)
- Kyunbon Island (21.5km)
- Plantain Island (23.2km)
- Lye Shoal (23.8km)
- Kataungbyo (24.1km)
- Nga Kyun (25.3km)
- Taungbunge (27.1km)
- Sabo Kyun (28km)
- Salondaung (28km)
- Block Island (28.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Maundrell Reef (27.1km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Panadaung Reserved Forest (21.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Mergui Harbour (28.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Cap Rock (0km)
Airports close to Cap Rock
Myeik(MGZ), Myeik, Myanmar (36.5km)