Traveling Luck for Towrah Ghar, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Towrah Ghar?What's around Towrah Ghar?
Wikipedia near Towrah Ghar
Where to stay near Towrah Ghar
Also known as Gora Toragar, Tora Ghar, Tōṟa Ghaṟ, سياه كوه
The timezone in Towrah Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:13 and Sunset at 18:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.4494°, Longitude. 69.9889°
Loading map of Towrah Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Towrah Ghar, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- يعقوبی (1.9km)
- Sawzak Kalā (2.9km)
- Khowṟ-e Kalā (2.9km)
- Gūrchak (3.7km)
- Lewan Khel (3.7km)
- Māmad Kalā (3.9km)
- Nākām (4.7km)
- Bakhtānah (5.2km)
- Şaḩrah (5.3km)
- Karaghdah (6.4km)
- Sabarai (6.7km)
- Mūt Kheyl (6.7km)
- Khoshkī Dandah (6.8km)
- Kholbesāt (6.9km)
- Peshay Kalā (7.3km)
- Mūsá Khān Kalay (7.3km)
- Nūrī Kalay (7.3km)
- Ghafūr Kalā (7.4km)
- Baṟkay (7.4km)
- Faqīrāno Kalā (7.4km)
- Batah Kheyl (7.8km)
- كورو (7.8km)
- Mosī Kalay (8km)
- Kowtūlay Kalā (8.4km)
- Katsah (8.5km)
- Sabarai (8.6km)
- كوهٔ جونو (8.6km)
- `Alī Shīr `Alāqehdārī (8.9km)
- Nār (9.2km)
- Manjay (9.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pakhar (8.5km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Ya`qūbī Dasht (2.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Endzar Palah (4.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bakhtānah Dasht (3.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- `Alīshīr (8.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Naray Towrah (9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Zīārat-e Sheykh Māmadī (6.7km)
Airports close to Towrah Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (147.2km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (182.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (196.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Towrah Ghar
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (62.8km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (65km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (93.4km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (171km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (228.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.