Traveling Luck for Nūrī Kalay, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Nuri Kalay?What's around Nuri Kalay?
Wikipedia near Nuri Kalay
Where to stay near Nūrī Kalay
Also known as Nurikalay, قريۀ نوری
The timezone in Nuri Kalay is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 33.4933333°, Longitude. 69.9572222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nūrī Kalay, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nūrī Kalay (0km)
- Mūsá Khān Kalay (1.6km)
- Mosī Kalay (2.6km)
- Khoshkī Dandah (2.9km)
- Nākām (2.9km)
- Khatekah (3.3km)
- Şaḩrah (3.4km)
- Manjay (4.4km)
- Majles (4.5km)
- Chīnah (5km)
- Bakhtānah (5.1km)
- Now Deh (5.5km)
- يعقوبی (5.7km)
- Kholbesāt (6km)
- Māmad Kalā (7.1km)
- Nār (7.3km)
- Sūrwapāṉ Tūy (7.4km)
- Wardagano Kalay (7.6km)
- Alīm Gul (7.7km)
- Goldār (7.7km)
- Khowṟ-e Kalā (7.9km)
- Sawzak Kalā (7.9km)
- Sāmān Kheyl (8.4km)
- Shomal Kheyl (8.7km)
- Lewan Khel (9.7km)
- Gūrchak (9.7km)
- Serkay (9.8km)
- Baday (9.8km)
- Kowtūlay Kalā (9.9km)
- Pelān Kheyl (10.3km)
- Golnasan Kalay (10.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Ya`qūbī Dasht (9.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Endzar Palah (8.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bakhtānah Dasht (4.3km)
Airports close to Nūrī Kalay
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (143.1km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (175.1km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (197.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nūrī Kalay
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (59.5km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (69.6km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (100.6km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (175.9km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (234.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.