Traveling Luck for Māmad Kalā, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Mamad Kala?What's around Mamad Kala?
Wikipedia near Mamad Kala
Where to stay near Māmad Kalā
Also known as Mamadkala, قلعهٔ مامد
The timezone in Mamad Kala is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:49. It's light
Latitude. 33.469999999999999°, Longitude. 70.010000000000005°
Geographic features & Photographs around Māmad Kalā, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Māmad Kalā (0km)
- Khowṟ-e Kalā (1.4km)
- Sawzak Kalā (1.4km)
- يعقوبی (2.8km)
- Lewan Khel (3.1km)
- Gūrchak (3.1km)
- Mūt Kheyl (3.6km)
- Sabarai (3.6km)
- Kholbesāt (3.6km)
- Şaḩrah (3.9km)
- Nākām (4.2km)
- Kowtūlay Kalā (4.6km)
- كورو (4.8km)
- Faqīrāno Kalā (5km)
- Khoshkī Dandah (5.2km)
- Peshay Kalā (5.5km)
- Nār (5.7km)
- Alīm Gul (6.1km)
- Sabarai (6.1km)
- كوهٔ جونو (6.1km)
- Mūsá Khān Kalay (6.3km)
- باك (6.4km)
- Ghafūr Kalā (6.4km)
- Baṟkay (6.4km)
- Golnasan Kalay (6.4km)
- Baday (6.5km)
- Katsah (6.6km)
- Sal Kalay (6.7km)
- Manjay (7km)
- Nūrī Kalay (7.1km)
- Khvājeh Moḩammad Kalā (7.1km)
- تركی (7.3km)
- Wardagano Kalay (7.4km)
- Batah Kheyl (7.4km)
- Karaghdah (7.5km)
- Ghowzay Kalā (7.6km)
- Bakhtānah (7.7km)
- Ghozay Kalah (8km)
- `Alī Shīr `Alāqehdārī (8.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pakhar (5km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Ya`qūbī Dasht (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Endzar Palah (1.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bakhtānah Dasht (5.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- `Alīshīr (8.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Zīārat-e Sheykh Māmadī (3.6km)
Airports close to Māmad Kalā
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (143.5km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (181.1km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (192.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Māmad Kalā
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (61.7km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (65.4km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (93.9km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (174.6km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (227.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.