Traveling Luck for Sawzak Kalā, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Sawzak Kala?What's around Sawzak Kala?
Wikipedia near Sawzak Kala
Where to stay near Sawzak Kalā
Also known as Savzakkala, قلعهٔ سوزك
The timezone in Sawzak Kala is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.4600°, Longitude. 70.0100°
Satellite map around Sawzak Kalā
Loading map of Sawzak Kalā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sawzak Kalā, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sawzak Kalā (0km)
- Khowṟ-e Kalā (0km)
- Māmad Kalā (1.4km)
- Lewan Khel (1.9km)
- Gūrchak (1.9km)
- يعقوبی (2.6km)
- Mūt Kheyl (3.8km)
- Sabarai (3.8km)
- Faqīrāno Kalā (4.8km)
- Şaḩrah (4.9km)
- Nākām (4.9km)
- كورو (5km)
- Peshay Kalā (5km)
- Kholbesāt (5.1km)
- Ghafūr Kalā (5.5km)
- Baṟkay (5.5km)
- Kowtūlay Kalā (5.6km)
- Sabarai (6km)
- كوهٔ جونو (6km)
- Katsah (6.1km)
- Karaghdah (6.2km)
- Khoshkī Dandah (6.3km)
- Batah Kheyl (6.4km)
- Nār (7.1km)
- Mūsá Khān Kalay (7.2km)
- Khvājeh Moḩammad Kalā (7.3km)
- `Alī Shīr `Alāqehdārī (7.3km)
- باك (7.4km)
- Alīm Gul (7.5km)
- Bakhtānah (7.5km)
- Golnasan Kalay (7.6km)
- تركی (7.7km)
- Baday (7.8km)
- Nūrī Kalay (7.9km)
- Sal Kalay (7.9km)
- Manjay (8.3km)
- Sabarai (8.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pakhar (5.5km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Ya`qūbī Dasht (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Endzar Palah (1.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bakhtānah Dasht (5.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- `Alīshīr (7.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Naray Towrah (6.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Zīārat-e Sheykh Māmadī (3.8km)
Airports close to Sawzak Kalā
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (144.8km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (182.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (193.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sawzak Kalā
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (63.1km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (64km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (92.8km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (173.2km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (227km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.