Traveling Luck for Lewan Khel, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Lewan Khel?What's around Lewan Khel?
Wikipedia near Lewan Khel
Where to stay near Lewan Khel
Also known as ليوان خيل
The timezone in Lewan Khel is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 19:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.450000000000003°, Longitude. 70.019999999999996°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lewan Khel, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lewan Khel (0km)
- Gūrchak (0km)
- Khowṟ-e Kalā (1.9km)
- Sawzak Kalā (1.9km)
- Māmad Kalā (3.1km)
- Peshay Kalā (3.6km)
- Mūt Kheyl (3.7km)
- Sabarai (3.7km)
- Faqīrāno Kalā (3.8km)
- Baṟkay (3.8km)
- Ghafūr Kalā (3.8km)
- يعقوبی (4.2km)
- Karaghdah (4.4km)
- كورو (4.6km)
- Batah Kheyl (4.6km)
- Katsah (4.8km)
- Sabarai (5km)
- كوهٔ جونو (5km)
- `Alī Shīr `Alāqehdārī (5.5km)
- Kowtūlay Kalā (6.2km)
- Khvājeh Moḩammad Kalā (6.6km)
- Kholbesāt (6.6km)
- Şaḩrah (6.7km)
- Nākām (6.7km)
- Zērah Ghar (7.1km)
- Showbī Kalā (7.1km)
- Sabarai (7.3km)
- Kabal Kalā (7.3km)
- Sīn Khorah (7.3km)
- تركی (7.3km)
- قلعهٔ كنج (7.7km)
- باك (7.9km)
- Khoshkī Dandah (8.1km)
- Bowkhān (8.3km)
- Lēwān Kalā (8.3km)
- Golnasan Kalay (8.4km)
- Terēza’ī (8.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pakhar (5.6km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Ya`qūbī Dasht (1.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Endzar Palah (2.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bakhtānah Dasht (6.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- `Alīshīr (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Naray Towrah (7.9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Zīārat-e Sheykh Māmadī (3.7km)
Airports close to Lewan Khel
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (145.7km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (184.1km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (193km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lewan Khel
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (62.5km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (64.4km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (91km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (172.2km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (225.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.