Traveling Luck for Khowṟ-e Kalā, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Khowr-e Kala?What's around Khowr-e Kala?
Wikipedia near Khowr-e Kala
Where to stay near Khowṟ-e Kalā
Also known as Khore Kala, Khorekala, Khōṟe Kalā, قلعهٔ خور
The timezone in Khowr-e Kala is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 17:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.4600°, Longitude. 70.0100°
Satellite map around Khowṟ-e Kalā
Loading map of Khowṟ-e Kalā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khowṟ-e Kalā, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sawzak Kalā (0km)
- Khowṟ-e Kalā (0km)
- Māmad Kalā (1.4km)
- Lewan Khel (1.9km)
- Gūrchak (1.9km)
- يعقوبی (2.6km)
- Mūt Kheyl (3.8km)
- Sabarai (3.8km)
- Faqīrāno Kalā (4.8km)
- Şaḩrah (4.9km)
- Nākām (4.9km)
- كورو (5km)
- Peshay Kalā (5km)
- Kholbesāt (5.1km)
- Ghafūr Kalā (5.5km)
- Baṟkay (5.5km)
- Kowtūlay Kalā (5.6km)
- Sabarai (6km)
- كوهٔ جونو (6km)
- Katsah (6.1km)
- Karaghdah (6.2km)
- Khoshkī Dandah (6.3km)
- Batah Kheyl (6.4km)
- Nār (7.1km)
- Mūsá Khān Kalay (7.2km)
- Khvājeh Moḩammad Kalā (7.3km)
- `Alī Shīr `Alāqehdārī (7.3km)
- باك (7.4km)
- Alīm Gul (7.5km)
- Bakhtānah (7.5km)
- Golnasan Kalay (7.6km)
- تركی (7.7km)
- Baday (7.8km)
- Nūrī Kalay (7.9km)
- Sal Kalay (7.9km)
- Manjay (8.3km)
- Sabarai (8.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pakhar (5.5km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Ya`qūbī Dasht (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Endzar Palah (1.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bakhtānah Dasht (5.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- `Alīshīr (7.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Naray Towrah (6.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Zīārat-e Sheykh Māmadī (3.8km)
Airports close to Khowṟ-e Kalā
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (144.8km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (182.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (193.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khowṟ-e Kalā
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (63.1km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (64km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (92.8km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (173.2km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (227km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.