Traveling Luck for Zambar Tūy, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Zambar Tuy?What's around Zambar Tuy?
Wikipedia near Zambar Tuy
Where to stay near Zambar Tūy
Also known as Zambar Toy, Zambar Tōy, Zambartoy, جوئ زمبر
The timezone in Zambar Tuy is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.5022222°, Longitude. 69.9419444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Zambar Tūy, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khatekah (1.1km)
- Nūrī Kalay (2.2km)
- Mosī Kalay (2.4km)
- Majles (2.9km)
- Mūsá Khān Kalay (3.3km)
- Now Deh (4km)
- Khoshkī Dandah (4.7km)
- Chīnah (5km)
- Nākām (5.2km)
- Manjay (5.3km)
- Şaḩrah (5.5km)
- Goldār (5.5km)
- Sūrwapāṉ Tūy (6.1km)
- Bakhtānah (6.2km)
- Kholbesāt (7.8km)
- يعقوبی (7.8km)
- Parū Kheyl (8.4km)
- Wardagano Kalay (8.7km)
- Nār (8.8km)
- Lēwān Kheyl (8.9km)
- Sāmān Kheyl (9km)
- Alīm Gul (9.1km)
- Māmad Kalā (9.3km)
- Shomal Kheyl (9.3km)
- Pratah Ghar (9.3km)
- Sawzak Kalā (10.1km)
- Khowṟ-e Kalā (10.1km)
- Serkay (10.4km)
- Lūy Mazghūr (10.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Endzar Palah (10.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bakhtānah Dasht (6.2km)
Airports close to Zambar Tūy
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (142.8km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (173.1km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (198.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zambar Tūy
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (58.8km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (71.2km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (102.7km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (176.7km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (237.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.