Traveling Luck for Purkhay, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Purkhay?What's around Purkhay?
Wikipedia near Purkhay
Where to stay near Purkhay
Also known as Gora Purkhay, پورخی
The timezone in Purkhay is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 17:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.4400°, Longitude. 70.0200°
Satellite map around Purkhay
Loading map of Purkhay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Purkhay, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gūrchak (1.4km)
- Lewan Khel (1.4km)
- Khowṟ-e Kalā (3.1km)
- Sawzak Kalā (3.1km)
- Karaghdah (3.1km)
- Ghafūr Kalā (3.6km)
- Baṟkay (3.6km)
- Peshay Kalā (3.8km)
- Batah Kheyl (3.8km)
- Māmad Kalā (4.4km)
- Faqīrāno Kalā (4.6km)
- Mūt Kheyl (4.9km)
- Sabarai (4.9km)
- Katsah (5km)
- `Alī Shīr `Alāqehdārī (5km)
- يعقوبی (5km)
- Sabarai (5.5km)
- كوهٔ جونو (5.5km)
- كورو (5.6km)
- Zērah Ghar (7.3km)
- Showbī Kalā (7.3km)
- قلعهٔ كنج (7.3km)
- Khvājeh Moḩammad Kalā (7.3km)
- Kowtūlay Kalā (7.5km)
- Kabal Kalā (7.7km)
- Sabarai (7.7km)
- Sīn Khorah (7.7km)
- Bowkhān (7.7km)
- Nākām (7.8km)
- Şaḩrah (7.9km)
- Kholbesāt (8km)
- تركی (8.2km)
- Senzelay (8.3km)
- Lēwān Kalā (8.5km)
- Bada Khel (8.6km)
- Ali Khel (8.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Pakhar (6.7km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Ya`qūbī Dasht (1.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Endzar Palah (4.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bakhtānah Dasht (7.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Zīārat-e Sheykh Māmadī (4.9km)
Airports close to Purkhay
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (147km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (185.4km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (193.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Purkhay
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (61.1km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (65.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (89.9km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (170.9km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (224.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.