Traveling Luck for Hottentots Hollandberge, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Hottentots Hollandberge?What's around Hottentots Hollandberge?
Wikipedia near Hottentots Hollandberge
Where to stay near Hottentots Hollandberge
Also known as Hottentot Holland Range, Hottentots Holland, Hottentots Hollandsberge, Hottentots-Hollandberg
The timezone in Hottentots Hollandberge is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 19:57. It's light
Latitude. -34.1167°, Longitude. 18.9333°
Satellite map around Hottentots Hollandberge
Loading map of Hottentots Hollandberge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hottentots Hollandberge, in Western Cape, South Africa
Accommodation around Hottentots Hollandberge
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Landdroskloof (39.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Platbank (42.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skapenberg (22.3km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Steenbras (8.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hottentots Hollandberge (0km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Harmoniestrand (35.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Gordon's Bay (38.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Eikenhofdam (41.4km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Elgin Forest Reserve (34.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Grabouw Staatsbos (16.1km)
Airports close to Hottentots Hollandberge
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (156.6km)