Traveling Luck for Gordon's Bay, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Gordon's Bay?What's around Gordon's Bay?
Wikipedia near Gordon's Bay
Where to stay near Gordon's Bay
Also known as Fishhoek, Gordonsbaai
The timezone in Gordon's Bay is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 19:56. It's light
Latitude. -34.1667°, Longitude. 18.8667°
Satellite map around Gordon's Bay
Loading map of Gordon's Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gordon's Bay, in Western Cape, South Africa
Accommodation around Gordon's Bay
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skapenberg (33.9km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Lost World Brelou (24.9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Steenbrasmond (26.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Boskloofpiek (18km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Steenbras (32.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hottentots Hollandberge (37.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Harmoniestrand (18km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Steenbrasdam (10.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Grabouw Staatsbos (44.7km)
Airports close to Gordon's Bay
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (148.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gordon's Bay
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (202km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.