Traveling Luck for Sir Lowry's Pass, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Sir Lowry's Pass?What's around Sir Lowry's Pass?
Wikipedia near Sir Lowry's Pass
Where to stay near Sir Lowry's Pass
Also known as Sir Lowry Pass
The timezone in Sir Lowry's Pass is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 19:55. It's light
Latitude. -34.1167°, Longitude. 18.9167°
Satellite map around Sir Lowry's Pass
Loading map of Sir Lowry's Pass and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sir Lowry's Pass, in Western Cape, South Africa
Accommodation around Sir Lowry's Pass
- the grounds and buildings of an institution of higher learning.
- Helderberg College (49.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Platbank (37.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skapenberg (16.1km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Steenbras (10.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hottentots Hollandberge (6.9km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Harmoniestrand (28.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Grabouw Staatsbos (22.3km)
Airports close to Sir Lowry's Pass
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (150.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sir Lowry's Pass
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (203.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.