Traveling Luck for Lourensford, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Lourensford?What's around Lourensford?
Wikipedia near Lourensford
Where to stay near Lourensford
The timezone in Lourensford is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 19:58. It's light
Latitude. -34.0500°, Longitude. 18.8833°
Satellite map around Lourensford
Loading map of Lourensford and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lourensford, in Western Cape, South Africa
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Lourensford
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Landdroskloof (41.4km)
- the grounds and buildings of an institution of higher learning.
- Helderberg College (16.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skapenberg (24.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Blinkklip (48.3km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Steenbras (46.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hottentots Hollandberge (39.1km)
- a conduit used to carry water.
- Franschhoek Tunnel (33.8km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Helderberg Forest Reserve (16.1km)
Airports close to Lourensford
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (123.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lourensford
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (175.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.