Traveling Luck for Harmoniestrand, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Harmoniestrand?What's around Harmoniestrand?
Wikipedia near Harmoniestrand
Where to stay near Harmoniestrand
The timezone in Harmoniestrand is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 19:57. It's light
Latitude. -34.1333°, Longitude. 18.8500°
Satellite map around Harmoniestrand
Loading map of Harmoniestrand and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Harmoniestrand, in Western Cape, South Africa
Accommodation around Harmoniestrand
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skapenberg (21.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Langkloof (42.6km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Steenbrasmond (36km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Lost World Brelou (10.8km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Steenbras (34.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hottentots Hollandberge (35.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Romanpunt (28.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Harmoniestrand (0km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Steenbrasdam (24.9km)
Airports close to Harmoniestrand
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (132.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Harmoniestrand
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (186km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.