Traveling Luck for Strand, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Strand?What's around Strand?
Wikipedia near Strand
Where to stay near Strand
The timezone in Strand is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 19:57. It's light
Latitude. -34.1167°, Longitude. 18.8333°
Satellite map around Strand
Loading map of Strand and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Strand, in Western Cape, South Africa
Accommodation around Strand
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Platbank (25.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skapenberg (22.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Langkloof (44.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Boskloofpiek (42.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hottentots Hollandberge (41.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Romanpunt (34km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Harmoniestrand (10.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Steenbrasdam (34km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Sir Lowry's Pass (28.8km)
Airports close to Strand
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (122km)
Airfields or small airports close to Strand
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (175.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.