Traveling Luck for Langkloof, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Langkloof?What's around Langkloof?
Wikipedia near Langkloof
Where to stay near Langkloof
The timezone in Langkloof is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 19:58. It's light
Latitude. -34.0833°, Longitude. 18.9333°
Satellite map around Langkloof
Loading map of Langkloof and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Langkloof, in Western Cape, South Africa
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Langkloof
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skapenberg (22.3km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Steenbras (24.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hottentots Hollandberge (16.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Harmoniestrand (42.6km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Elgin Forest Reserve (38.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Grabouw Staatsbos (28.5km)
Airports close to Langkloof
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (149.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Langkloof
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (201.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.