Traveling Luck for Van der Stel, Western Cape, South Africa
Where is Van der Stel?What's around Van der Stel?
Wikipedia near Van der Stel
Where to stay near Van der Stel
The timezone in Van der Stel is Africa/Johannesburg
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 19:58. It's light
Latitude. -34.0833°, Longitude. 18.8500°
Satellite map around Van der Stel
Loading map of Van der Stel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Van der Stel, in Western Cape, South Africa
Accommodation around Van der Stel
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Platbank (41.5km)
- the grounds and buildings of an institution of higher learning.
- Helderberg College (24.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Skapenberg (16.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Blinkklip (28.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Hottentots Hollandberge (38.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Harmoniestrand (24.9km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Helderberg Forest Reserve (24.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Sir Lowry's Pass (32.4km)
Airports close to Van der Stel
Cape town international(CPT), Cape town, South africa (118.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Van der Stel
Ysterplaat, Ysterplaat, South africa (171.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.