Traveling Luck for Oued el Hadjar, Algeria (general), Algeria
Where is Oued el Hadjar?What's around Oued el Hadjar?
Wikipedia near Oued el Hadjar
Where to stay near Oued el Hadjar
Also known as Oued el Hajar
The timezone in Oued el Hadjar is Africa/Algiers
Sunrise at 07:15 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. 32.0667°, Longitude. -2.0000°
Satellite map around Oued el Hadjar
Loading map of Oued el Hadjar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued el Hadjar, in Algeria (general), Algeria
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued el Hadjar (0km)
- Oued Djembia (4.1km)
- Oued Hadou Ali (8.3km)
- Oued Chegga (8.5km)
- Oued Lama (8.5km)
- Oued Lejreb (8.5km)
- Oued Chega (8.6km)
- Oued er Rtem (12km)
- Oued el Abiod (12.6km)
- Chabet Moughel (15.3km)
- Oued er Rtem (17.9km)
- Oued Menatel (18.5km)
- Oued Cheïkh (18.9km)
- Oued Thoffa (21.7km)
- Oued Souari (24km)
- Oued Mzarig (24.1km)
- Oued Neghret (26.4km)
- Oued Diouf (27.1km)
- Oued el Ibel (27.9km)
- Oued Roknet el Betoum (27.9km)
- Bou Rhaïdene (29.5km)
- Oued Ben Zireg (29.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (9.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- El Ma'der el Mahdjib (25.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Roknet el Betoum (10.5km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Borj de Aïn Tanezzara (17.4km)