Traveling Luck for Jbel Soussi, Oriental, Morocco
Where is Jbel Soussi?What's around Jbel Soussi?
Wikipedia near Jbel Soussi
Where to stay near Jbel Soussi
The timezone in Jbel Soussi is Africa/Casablanca
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.2100°, Longitude. -2.1300°
Satellite map around Jbel Soussi
Loading map of Jbel Soussi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jbel Soussi, in Oriental, Morocco
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued Neghret (8.5km)
- Bou Rhaïdene (9.4km)
- Oued Diouf (11.3km)
- Chabet Moughel (14.7km)
- Oued Renjaia ej Jenoubia (23.5km)
- Oued Hadou Ali (24.1km)
- Oued Lejreb (24.3km)
- Oued el Hadjar (26km)
- Oued el Abiod (27.3km)
- Oued Aïssa (27.8km)
- Oued Djembia (28.7km)
- Oued Thoffa (29.2km)
- Oued Chegga (30.2km)
- Oued Lama (30.2km)
- Oued Cheïkh (30.4km)
- Oued Chega (32.6km)
- Oued er Rtem (33.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Djebel Ben Aris (23.6km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Oulad Chaïb Bou Yeïdh (17.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Mengoub Station (16.3km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (31.9km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (27.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Atlas Mountains (34.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Roknet el Betoum (34.8km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Borj de Aïn Tanezzara (22.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aïn Tanezzara (24.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Borj el Atchane (35.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Moungar Debaba (14km)