Traveling Luck for Jebel Amenar, Oriental, Morocco
Where is Jebel Amenar?What's around Jebel Amenar?
Wikipedia near Jebel Amenar
Where to stay near Jebel Amenar
The timezone in Jebel Amenar is Africa/Casablanca
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. 32.200000000000003°, Longitude. -2.2000000000000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Jebel Amenar, in Oriental, Morocco
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Chabet Moughel (16.8km)
- Oued Neghret (16.9km)
- Bou Rhaïdene (17km)
- Oued Diouf (19.7km)
- Oued Aïssa (20.2km)
- Oued Lejreb (27km)
- Oued Thoffa (27.8km)
- Oued el Abiod (28.8km)
- Oued Renjaia ej Jenoubia (29.9km)
- Oued el Jdid (29.9km)
- Oued Cheïkh (30.2km)
- Oued Hadou Ali (30.9km)
- Oued el Hadjar (31.1km)
- Oued Mellah (33km)
- Oued er Rtem (34km)
- Oued Djembia (34.4km)
- Oued Mourhel (34.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Mengoub Station (10.6km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Monument Géneral Leclerc (18.8km)
- interdune trough(s);
- a long wind-swept trough between parallel longitudinal dunes.
- Meksem Halim (23.6km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Oglat Mefsoukh (33.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aïn Tanezzara (33km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Borj el Atchane (33.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Moungar Debaba (21.6km)