Traveling Luck for Gloria, Nickerie, Suriname
Where is Gloria?What's around Gloria?
Wikipedia near Gloria
Where to stay near Gloria
The timezone in Gloria is America/Paramaribo
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 19:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.8833°, Longitude. -56.9000°
Satellite map around Gloria
Loading map of Gloria and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gloria, in Nickerie, Suriname
- an area reclaimed from the sea by diking and draining.
- Boonacker Polder (3.3km)
- Hampton Court Polder (3.3km)
- Prins Bernhard Polder (6.6km)
- Sawmill Kreek Polder (7.4km)
- Paradise (9.4km)
- Longmay (9.4km)
- Wadoek (9.4km)
- Eerste Bacoven Polder (10km)
- Hazzard (12km)
- Botany Bay (14.8km)
- Nursery (16.6km)
- Tweede Bacoven Polder (16.9km)
- Waterloo (19.3km)
- Poldergebied Nieuw Nickerie (20.2km)
- Sidoredjo (20.2km)
- Margarethenburg (22.2km)
- Waldeck (23.9km)
- Middenstandspolder (24.2km)
- Van Drimmelen Polder (26.7km)
- Nanni Polder (29.9km)
- Clara Polder (30.6km)
- Corantijn Polder (32.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kaap Korikori (25.2km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Reserve Bacoven Areaal (16.6km)
- a conduit or passage for carrying off surplus water from a waterbody, usually regulated by means of a sluice gate.
- Nanni Sluis (33.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Nanni Dam (21.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bigi Pan (19.3km)