Traveling Luck for Sipari Kreek, Nickerie, Suriname
Where is Sipari Kreek?What's around Sipari Kreek?
Wikipedia near Sipari Kreek
Where to stay near Sipari Kreek
The timezone in Sipari Kreek is America/Paramaribo
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 18:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.8500°, Longitude. -56.8333°
Loading map of Sipari Kreek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sipari Kreek, in Nickerie, Suriname
- an area reclaimed from the sea by diking and draining.
- Middenstandspolder (10km)
- Boonacker Polder (17.9km)
- Hampton Court Polder (17.9km)
- Wadoek (19.9km)
- Prins Bernhard Polder (21km)
- Sawmill Kreek Polder (22.3km)
- Paradise (23.9km)
- Longmay (23.9km)
- Eerste Bacoven Polder (24.2km)
- Hazzard (26.7km)
- Botany Bay (28.1km)
- Tweede Bacoven Polder (30.1km)
- Nursery (31.3km)
- Kaaimanpolder (33.4km)
- Waterloo (34.2km)
- Poldergebied Nieuw Nickerie (34.7km)
- Sidoredjo (34.7km)
- Margarethenburg (37.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tidal flat(s);
- a large flat area of mud or sand attached to the shore and alternately covered and uncovered by the tide.
- Korikori Bank (29.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kaap Korikori (37.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Distrikt Nickerie (36.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Nanni Dam (30.6km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Hertenrits (37.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bigi Pan (23.4km)