Traveling Luck for Boonacker Polder, Nickerie, Suriname
Where is Boonacker Polder?What's around Boonacker Polder?
Wikipedia near Boonacker Polder
Where to stay near Boonacker Polder
The timezone in Boonacker Polder is America/Paramaribo
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.8833°, Longitude. -56.9167°
Loading map of Boonacker Polder and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Boonacker Polder, in Nickerie, Suriname
- an area reclaimed from the sea by diking and draining.
- Hampton Court Polder (0km)
- Boonacker Polder (0km)
- Prins Bernhard Polder (3.3km)
- Sawmill Kreek Polder (4.7km)
- Eerste Bacoven Polder (6.6km)
- Paradise (7.4km)
- Longmay (7.4km)
- Wadoek (7.4km)
- Hazzard (9.4km)
- Botany Bay (13.7km)
- Tweede Bacoven Polder (13.7km)
- Nursery (14.1km)
- Waterloo (16.6km)
- Sidoredjo (16.9km)
- Poldergebied Nieuw Nickerie (16.9km)
- Margarethenburg (19.3km)
- Waldeck (21.2km)
- Van Drimmelen Polder (23.9km)
- Nanni Polder (26.6km)
- Clara Polder (27.4km)
- Middenstandspolder (27.4km)
- Corantijn Polder (29.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kaap Korikori (24.1km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Reserve Bacoven Areaal (14.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Nanni Dam (18.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bigi Pan (21.2km)