Traveling Luck for Milhado Kreek, Nickerie, Suriname
Where is Milhado Kreek?What's around Milhado Kreek?
Wikipedia near Milhado Kreek
Where to stay near Milhado Kreek
The timezone in Milhado Kreek is America/Paramaribo
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 18:56. It's light
Latitude. 5.85°, Longitude. -56.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Milhado Kreek, in Nickerie, Suriname
- an area reclaimed from the sea by diking and draining.
- Middenstandspolder (10km)
- Boonacker Polder (17.9km)
- Hampton Court Polder (17.9km)
- Wadoek (19.9km)
- Prins Bernhard Polder (21km)
- Sawmill Kreek Polder (22.3km)
- Paradise (23.9km)
- Longmay (23.9km)
- Eerste Bacoven Polder (24.2km)
- Hazzard (26.7km)
- Botany Bay (28.1km)
- Tweede Bacoven Polder (30.1km)
- Nursery (31.3km)
- Kaaimanpolder (33.4km)
- Waterloo (34.2km)
- Sidoredjo (34.7km)
- Poldergebied Nieuw Nickerie (34.7km)
- Margarethenburg (37.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- tidal flat(s);
- a large flat area of mud or sand attached to the shore and alternately covered and uncovered by the tide.
- Korikori Bank (29.6km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Hertenrits (37.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kaap Korikori (37.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Distrikt Nickerie (36.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Nanni Dam (30.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bigi Pan (23.4km)