Traveling Luck for Nursery, Nickerie, Suriname
Where is Nursery?What's around Nursery?
Wikipedia near Nursery
Where to stay near Nursery
The timezone in Nursery is America/Paramaribo
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 5.9333°, Longitude. -56.9667°
Loading map of Nursery and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nursery, in Nickerie, Suriname
- an area reclaimed from the sea by diking and draining.
- Nursery (0km)
- Waterloo (3.3km)
- Hazzard (4.7km)
- Margarethenburg (6.6km)
- Waldeck (7.4km)
- Botany Bay (7.4km)
- Longmay (7.4km)
- Paradise (7.4km)
- Poldergebied Nieuw Nickerie (9.4km)
- Sidoredjo (9.4km)
- Sawmill Kreek Polder (9.4km)
- Eerste Bacoven Polder (10.5km)
- Van Drimmelen Polder (10.5km)
- Prins Bernhard Polder (12km)
- Tweede Bacoven Polder (13.7km)
- Hampton Court Polder (14.1km)
- Boonacker Polder (14.1km)
- Corantijn Polder (16.9km)
- Clara Polder (16.9km)
- Wadoek (17.8km)
- Nanni Polder (19.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Papegaaien Eiland (31.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kaap Korikori (13.6km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Reserve Bacoven Areaal (19.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Nanni Dam (23.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bigi Pan (24.1km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Number Seventy-eight (33.8km)