Traveling Luck for Paradise, Nickerie, Suriname
Where is Paradise?What's around Paradise?
Wikipedia near Paradise
Where to stay near Paradise
Also known as Paradijs
The timezone in Paradise is America/Paramaribo
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 19:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.9166667000000004°, Longitude. -56.933333300000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Paradise, in Nickerie, Suriname
- an area reclaimed from the sea by diking and draining.
- Paradise (0km)
- Longmay (0km)
- Sawmill Kreek Polder (3.3km)
- Hazzard (3.3km)
- Botany Bay (6.6km)
- Prins Bernhard Polder (6.6km)
- Hampton Court Polder (7.4km)
- Boonacker Polder (7.4km)
- Eerste Bacoven Polder (7.4km)
- Nursery (7.4km)
- Waterloo (10.5km)
- Wadoek (13.3km)
- Margarethenburg (13.7km)
- Poldergebied Nieuw Nickerie (13.7km)
- Sidoredjo (13.7km)
- Tweede Bacoven Polder (14.1km)
- Waldeck (14.8km)
- Van Drimmelen Polder (17.9km)
- Clara Polder (23.2km)
- Corantijn Polder (24.1km)
- Nanni Polder (24.2km)
- Middenstandspolder (32.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Reserve Bacoven Areaal (17.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kaap Korikori (16.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Nanni Dam (22.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bigi Pan (19.3km)