Traveling Luck for Hampton Court, Nickerie, Suriname
Where is Hampton Court?What's around Hampton Court?
Wikipedia near Hampton Court
Where to stay near Hampton Court
The timezone in Hampton Court is America/Paramaribo
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 18:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.9°, Longitude. -56.9166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Hampton Court, in Nickerie, Suriname
- an area reclaimed from the sea by diking and draining.
- Boonacker Polder (3.3km)
- Hampton Court Polder (3.3km)
- Sawmill Kreek Polder (3.3km)
- Paradise (4.7km)
- Longmay (4.7km)
- Prins Bernhard Polder (4.7km)
- Hazzard (7.4km)
- Eerste Bacoven Polder (7.4km)
- Botany Bay (10.5km)
- Wadoek (10.5km)
- Nursery (12km)
- Waterloo (14.8km)
- Tweede Bacoven Polder (14.8km)
- Poldergebied Nieuw Nickerie (16.6km)
- Sidoredjo (16.6km)
- Margarethenburg (17.9km)
- Waldeck (19.3km)
- Van Drimmelen Polder (22.2km)
- Clara Polder (26.7km)
- Nanni Polder (26.8km)
- Corantijn Polder (28.3km)
- Middenstandspolder (28.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Reserve Bacoven Areaal (16.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kaap Korikori (20.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Nanni Dam (21.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bigi Pan (18.7km)